|Network Support International Limited
- I founded Network Support International Limited (NSI) in 1987 as a computer reseller providing services for SME’s. NSI specialised in providing outsourced LAN administration services, including the provision of hardware and maintenance services. NSI were accredited resellers for many organisations, including, IBM, Compaq, Epson, HP Novell, Microsoft, Lotus. etc
- In 1996 the business profile changed and refocused on the Corporate market. We were awarded a number of managed service contracts from the PepsiCo group of companies and delivered a number of other projects for other large organisations.
- In 2003 we changed our focus to providing Hosted Exchange service to the SME market
|NSI Client List:
- Planning, deployment and management of a consolidated WAN project, combining 4 businesses into one WAN environment. Over 1200 routers in 120+ countries using multiple technologies. Satellite, Frame Relay, VPN, IPL’s etc.
- Microsoft Exchange migration for 20,000 users from 100 countries from cc:Mail/MS Mail/Notes to Exchange 5.5.
- NSI won the outsourcing contract for the operations and support of the PepsiCo global network and email services for the EMEA region. Including Help desk, first, second and third level support services.
- Installed in-country LAN and WAN solutions for many different businesses worldwide.
- PepsiCo support and implementation of security for the EMEA region.
- Helpdesk and desktop support for PepsiCo offices – including Richmond, Oslo, Helsinki, Lagos.
- Designed and implemented Network and Email architecture for PepsiCo throughout Russia.
- Designed and implemented email strategy for Sanford Europe (Newell Rubbermaid subsidiary, which includes Parker Pens)
Military Forces and Observers
- Designed Network and Email technical architecture for the Military Forces and Observers in the Sinai for 350 military personnel.
Smiths Industries (Formally the TI group)
- Provided consulting services for the Network architecture and strategies for the TI Group.
- Designed frontline defence for Email security and Anti-virus architecture.